Amanda What kind of business are you thinking about??---skin care(prompted by the Dead Sea spa products??!!)
Let me know. I think a business could be interesting and a good choice for you. I also happen to agree with your Dad about graduate school for business......
Was this the idea about the art place where you can come in and paint something and knit something and prune something or whatnot? Or was that Whitney's idea.
3 Comments:
Amanda
What kind of business are you thinking about??---skin care(prompted by the Dead Sea spa products??!!)
Let me know. I think a business could be interesting and a good choice for you.
I also happen to agree with your Dad about graduate school for business......
Was this the idea about the art place where you can come in and paint something and knit something and prune something or whatnot? Or was that Whitney's idea.
Nope, that was my idea. I still want to do it!
Post a Comment
<< Home