Interior Design
For $5,000, I can get my Interior Design certificate from NYU School of Continuing and Professional studies. Thinking back to when I was growing up, this is actually the only career I can ever remember articulating as something I'd like to do (ahem, besides model). Why not revive it now?The courses are all on the weekends and in the evenings, but may allow me to work full time, which would surely lead me to lose my mind (we're talking 12-16 hour days, plus weekends), but I'd least I'd: 1) not have to quit my job, and 2) have some money. Emphasis on "some".
Just went outside for lunch and felt, once again, the burning desire to not sit in front of my excel spreadsheet all day, rotting away in corporate life. But of course, I'm still considering business school. At least I'd have the time I'm in school to enjoy the sun!
Plan: contact NYU for more information on program; call Gail for info on Interior Design


1 Comments:
Hmm, that's not a bad idea. You'd be able to edit your clients' room plans, combine ingredients for the perfect room and minister to their design distress.
Plus it kind of fits with event planning, which I've always thought you'd be totally brilliant at.
Have you given up thoughts of not-for-profits? And matchmaking (still my #1 pick for you)?
Post a Comment
<< Home