Half Moon Amanda-sana
Anya sent this golden oldie to me today:When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is slavery. -Maxim Gorky, author (1868-1936)
How true, how true. I am so inspired by people who love what they do!
And another friend tipped me off to something much cheaper and easier than the NYU one-day workshops: [drum roll please]... the bookstore! The career section has lots of info on all the different industries I'm looking into.

Okay I obviously knew about the career section in general (where do you I think I got that stupid parachute book), but I didn't think to use it in this way. I'll be checking that out this week.
On another note, I applied for a job managing a yoga studio. I don't have *any* (seriously, any) of the necessary experience, but it could be cool. We'll see if they call me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home