212-555-8901
These days, I get really really excited when I see a number I don't recognize on my phone. So today, when I got a call from a 917 that wasn't in my contact list, I nearly jumped for joy. Surely it was the cool job I applied for two nights ago that I'm really interested in, where I sent my power technique cover letter!
Not so fast, Amanda. Don't jump to conclusions.
Well, Condi/Elmo was right. It was the yoga studio, again. They called a second time to offer me a more attractive deal (note: still didn't call them back from the first time).

Now I think I'll probably call them back. Thing is, I still don't have a great feeling about the position. A gut check is important in these situations... as I've been told, and as I've seen in my own experience, if you see red flags, you shouldn't ignore them because they are going to be the thing you hate most about your job. I'm torn about this, but I think I will go in for more information. Learning about the job can't hurt, I guess... especially if I can go in on a Sunday, so that I don't have to race around at my lunch break with a suit jacket in my bag.

Because what I wear to the office everyday won't fly in an interview.
Although maybe I should try this outfit on this interview. It's for a YOGA studio!! People? Hello?

Okay fine then. Peace out.


2 Comments:
I agree with Lara! I wub it and you!
I just wanted to tell you, and the entire "blogosphere" that my hair currently looks like it's August and rainy. Which made me miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home