About my last post
So I haven't done too much career thinking today, mostly because I'm so focused on the fact that I am no longer in a tropical paradise, and that instead of spending the day outdoors having fun I sat in front of my computer working on excel spreadsheets.
Waah, waah, cry me a river. I know.
Nothing reminds you of how much work sucks like coming back from vacation. Vacations are like new years' for me in that I always make resolutions upon my return. This trip's resolutions are:
1) I will spend more time outdoors!
2) I will not return to being an angry New Yorker on the subway and sidewalks!
3) I will hang on to this amazingly relaxed and unstressed feeling!
(admittedly, 2 and 3 are the same)
...and most importantly:
4) I will find a job that makes me feel like me, and not some worker bee who happens to know how to work a spreadsheet.
There you go: my four vacation resolutions. Hold me to them, please! Your support is welcome and needed.
It's nice to know America's behind me on this one!


2 Comments:
With Bush in your corner, how can you fail?
Glad the vacay was nice. Let's hang.
I finally checked out your blog- big fan. The picture choice is awesome, best part.
Just one piece of interview advice-DO NOT tell the interviewer that your aspiration is to replace them. Bad idea. Trust me.
Zev
Post a Comment
<< Home